At Northfield, we believe that a strong family creates a strong church and thus, a strong community. In Psalm 25:4 it says, "Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths." With our HomePointe Center, you will receive simple yet proven paths and procedures on various ways to lead, pray, and become a God-centered family. Here are some of the steps that you can learn from:
- Northfield Church challenges every married couple to develop a date night habit in order to nuture intimacy and foster a shared vision for you relationship. Visit the HomePointe Center for more information on steps to rekindle and keep the spark with your spouse.
- One of the simplest and most effective ways to instill strong faith and values in your children is to eat together. Studies confirm that kids and teens that eat frequent meals with their parents do better in school and avoid risky behaviors such as drinking, drugs, and promiscuity. Visit the HomePointe Center for more information on unique ways to keep dinner fun and memorable.
- The Bible is your family's most reliable spiritual road map given by God to guide us. But it must become more than a symbol or a relic. It must become part of the everyday fabric of our lives. Visit the HomePointe Center for more information on how to keep God's word front and center with your family.
- Join others and create a movement of families who are making a new commitment to pray with and for their families. Visit the HomePointe Center for more information on ways you can pray for you family better.
- The HomePointe Appraisal is one of the foundational tools of the HomePointe Center. It is designed to be a self-assessment of how intentional you have been over the past 120 days as well as help you create a simple plan of one of two easy steps you can take to become more intentional in the coming 120 days. Visit the HomePointe Center for more information on how you can become a powerful man or woman of God.